hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: From 107.5 WKZL's what is the crazyiest thing you or a family member has done, and it if these responses dont qualify for STUPID, then I really dont know what does!

Monday, February 22, 2010

From 107.5 WKZL's what is the crazyiest thing you or a family member has done, and it if these responses dont qualify for STUPID, then I really dont know what does!

A former neighbor put his arm through a fish tank cutting his arm pretty bad. My mother in law sewed it up with a needle & thread. Dude never made a sound!

My husband burned my car up. We had an older car and the engine went out on it. We were gonna junk the car. Well he decides to drain the gas out because it was full.. He drives a nail through the gas tank under the bottom of the car.

He lets the gas fill into pans. Well it was getting dark and he couldnt find the flash light.. He preceeds to use a ... lighter to light the area to see if pans were full of gas yet. Of course you know thats a explosion waiting to happen. Woooof , the flames ignite. The car is suddenly in flames.. Burning outta control. 

We didnt have a water hose ..so he takes pans of water out and trys to dump it on the car. The fire department came and put out the fire.. Luckily it didnt explode. He escaped with just his eyebrows scorched off his head.. LOL

Ex wife was cooking shrimp on the stove and left to go to the tanning bed with the stove on HIGH- Locked the door from the outside ( it was a deadbolt) needless to say I could not get out the of the burning house when I woke up...Had to jump out the side window w kids - I was in my boxers with the fire dept and the entire neighborhood watching....What an Ass Bag...

I tried to cook french fries in a crock pot..is that crazy or just ignorant?

My brother got 45 felony charges in two months! So of course im sad and go to court with him! Little did i know that 20 of them were stolen bubble gum machines! I could have crawled under my seat, i was so embarrassed! We know call him the bubble gum bandit! And he got 9 years!

Mr C thinks.....Well I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...