hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: GO AHEAD CALLER MR. C IS ON THE AIR...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

GO AHEAD CALLER MR. C IS ON THE AIR...

Dear Mr C - I have a secret that I do not want my hubby to find out, you see I like to nibble on his toe nails while he is sleeping. How can I stop as it is rather embrassing. Sometimes he tells me that he dreams someone is eating his toenails while sleeping. He thinks he is crazy, but it is really me ...Can you help?

Mr.C answers: Lets see FREAK. I have heard of people eating their own nails, but to have the nerve to chew on someones freaking toes while they are sleeping? What in the holy hell is wrong with you? You have permantly scarred me now, thanks alot ( I will never sleep again without socks on).

I don't know if there is help for you out there -  But what I do know is that it is my wish that your hubby uses the other foot and kicks your head so hard the next time you get the urge for some toe nibbling that you will see stars. I hope he makes horse sounds while doing it.

Jump to the Front Page
Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...