I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the people sitting in there cubes at face book. You have done a rather poor job of changing the format to the home page. You can no longer view your game feeds and everything is jumbled all over the screen. I am at this point wondering why? I mean is there someone who sits there and says "Oh lets change this today" Mr C thinks that you people should USE facbook before changing it.
They have spammers, hackers, child molesters running rampet and they sit there and design changes to make it even more difficult for the most advanced user to navigate around the site. Facebooks popularity came about because people found it simple and to the point, unlike My space which was difficult and filled with graphics and code. Most people that used Myspace had to learn to write on a beginners level HTML code to even have the site look halfway decent.
Now it seems that Facebook is headed in the same direction as the creators of Myspace. The cyber graveyard. One of the first things that you learn in business 101 is that you have to have the ability to KNOW and DELIVER what your customers want, but most important, you have to ASK them what they want and then deliver the goods to the majority poll.
Facebook did not do this. I think I will create my own donaime that would blow them out of the water and it could easily be done. People want simple, direct and to the point stuff. Not long useless code probably written somewhere offshore by people who live in shacks.
The Stupidity award of the week goes to the Facebook people who should listen to the majority and stop sitting in their cubes texting home to India when they should be listening to us.
Jump to the Front Page
Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook

No comments:
Post a Comment