hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Dear Mr C I love your website and I have a question. Is it wrong for me to take money out of my mothers wallet? After all she is dieing and wont even need it? I feel guilty.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear Mr C I love your website and I have a question. Is it wrong for me to take money out of my mothers wallet? After all she is dieing and wont even need it? I feel guilty.

Mr C answers: Find a bus and jump in front of it stupid- I cannot even believe that you asked me a question like this. Stealing from your almost dead mother? What in the hell is wrong with YOU that you can't get a job like the rest of us?

You know what your doing is wrong and karma is a BITCH! You suck my friend.


Jump to the Front Page
Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...