It has been a while since I harassed the stupid people over at Yahoo Answers so without further delay here is the latest ....
Yahoo Question: I have a Man question? please help? if a girl has a big booty does that mean she has a tight vagina or a loose one? please help.
Mr. C answers: Lets see....Why in the hell would you think this was a "man question" First of all we dont have those gapping holes between our legs, and Im sure you know that since your asking this question. I did some research into this subject and it seems that you might be on to something.
Secret sources over at McDonald'a told me that 2 double quarter pounders with cheese will render you the Biggest Ass you could ever imagine, therefore making that hole....well you know. I wonder what your goals are for life? Crack whore? Look into it, the pay is awesome.
Jump to the Front Page
Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment