hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Yahoo Question:I keep having a dream of a Flower Power Bus?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yahoo Question:I keep having a dream of a Flower Power Bus?

Folks, yes it's real questions: Yahoo Question:  I keep having a dream of a Flower Power Bus?Do I belong in a different decade? I keep having this dream about a Flower Power Bus from the 1960's.

I've had the same dream countless times over the pass 3 years almost ever night. I've gone to the doctor but they have no idea what's up with me? Am I crazy? Is there something wrong with me?

Do you think that maybe I actually belong in the 1960's??

Mr C answers:  Now this is funny! You went to the doctor because you dream about Scooby's bus? Oh lord dude, like what the hell is wrong with you. I think their is only one of two things going on here. You are so totally obsessed with Scooby do, or your parents smoked ALOT of that funny shit the night you were conceived.

Ironkids Gummies Children's Multi-vitamin - 60 count

Jump to the Front Page
Holiday shopping!
Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...