hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Funny Facebook status messages! (Copy And Paste into your Profile)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Funny Facebook status messages! (Copy And Paste into your Profile)

"I am away from my computer right now. Far away. Not even close. In fact, someone could be stealing my computer right now and I wouldn't know. So if someone starts talking to you and it doesn't sound like me, don't worry, it's probably a burglar.

Just keep him busy until I get back, that way he can't get away. You know, just bombard him with IM's and annoy him so he gets distracted from his work like you always do to me. Thanks, I owe ya one! "

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

The Exorcist - The Complete Anthology (The Exorcist/ The Exorcist- Unrated/ The Exorcist II: The Heretic/ The Exorcist III/ The Exorcist: The Beginning/ The Exorcist: Dominion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...