hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Mileys Cyrus plans Bday bash!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Mileys Cyrus plans Bday bash!

Miley Cyrus is taking her friends abroad to celebrate her 18th birthday. The 'Hannah Montana' star plans to whisk 10 of her closest pals away on an exotic beach holiday when she reaches the landmark age on November 23.

Discussing her plans for the occasion, she said: "I hope I can just have a frickin' break. Because I haven't had time, even a week to chill. So I'm probably just going to go to the beach or something.

I'll take about 10 of my friends with me and hang out with the people I never really get to see. A lot of my friends, they work, and I'm in the business too.

I sure hope there is an auto- tone somewhere around-

Police Tone 3 Sound Siren + Microphone 50w 115db Ton of Fun

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...