Dear SAQ’s My mother told me that eating small meals all day boosts your metabolism which then helps you lose weight. I don't have time to cook a whole bunch of meals so I have been buying extra large pizza’s and having a slice every hour. So far I have gained 26 pounds. What am I doing wrong? Did my mother lie to me?
Mr. C answers: Your mom in law did not lie to you tard. She just left part of it off, I guess it is due to her forgetfulness and the gin and juice, but that's what I'm here for. Yes, eating small meals will boost your metabolism and your doing fine with the pizza thing as Dr. Adkins assured millions that you can eat all the protein you want, and pizza is full of that stuff with all the cheese and shit, ya know.
But every time you eat a piece of Pizza, you have to also have a dab of chocolate, but only a certain kind will work with the mix. I wont give you the name as Im afaird you wont get the right kind, I will just leave you a picture of the box. And yes it works- I have lost 500 pounds! Pizza and Chocolate (26) a day! Rock on see image below.

No comments:
Post a Comment