hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Two year HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO iseestupidpeople

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two year HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO iseestupidpeople

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook


It's a milestone for iseestupidpeople today! We hit 70,000 page views and it's grand that it happened on the anniversary of the creation of this blog! A special thanks to ALL that have posted here, gave me ideas, and the people that have contributed to this happy place!

I have always said that laugh is to heal and I dont think that there has ever been a time, at least in my life that we all need to just sit back and laugh at all the stupidity going on around us. And a special thanks to Suzie from www.stupidassquestions.com for making the infamous iseestupidpeople logo for me! ROCK ON!

Oh and then there is BARB! Barb has been with me from the beginning (Myspace) AND NO I DONT USE IT ANYMORE- Well sometimes I will sneak over there....Barb has the spark for life, but most of all she sees things with common sense and tells it like it is, which I might add is what the world needs! ROCK ON BARB!

And to everyone else! Let's have another good year with 7 million page views next year! And lots more 
stupidity.

Laughing Your Way To Passing The Pediatric Boards: Taking The Boredom Out Of Board ReviewKurt Weill: Life, Love, & Laughter--Dance Arrangements, 1927-50




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...