Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook 
Ah! Sunday Mornings, gotta love em especially where I live. The place turns into a ghost town every Sunday, the busiest place is Mcdonalds where all the people are dressed all up in Walmart's finest sitting around eating greasy biscuits, drinking coffee and holding the bible.

It is funny to me because these people often times look at act so different than what they do through the week. What is it about Sunday's that make people act like that?
I mean just last Thursday I sat in Wild Wing's cafe and watched Melissa dancing around the bar half naked (8 sheets to the wind) and now I see her sitting in Mcdonalds dressed all pretty with hubby and the kids.
Yeah OK, let me get my stuff and get out of here before they all set me on fire for having my flops and shorts on-
No comments:
Post a Comment