hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Dear Mr C -How do I go from having sex with someone, to saying "NO MORE SEX"?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Mr C -How do I go from having sex with someone, to saying "NO MORE SEX"?

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

Since you think you know everything can you help me Mr. C?

Penn & Teller Bullsh*t: The Seventh SeasonHere is the problem- He knows I love it. He knows I'm into him BAD. I've asked for a relationship before and he has been adamantly saying "no" all along. He always plays the "poor me" card ("just feeling bored and lonely"),

and he always plays the "can't help myself from having you" card (If I say "Are we having a PG-rated night?" He will reply, "I can't guarantee anything. When I'm around you all I wanna do is shag you silly. But alas it is always up to you. But that's what I want to do if you would like to..."

My only defenses are that: - I am Christian and as a Christian it is wrong to have pre-marital sex. Help :(

Thank you.

Mr. C answers - Forget all the BS reason's you gave here-  Sounds to me like your headed to a Masters Degree in being a number 1 grade A slut- That simple.

And HE is obviously  NOT that into you- He wants ACTION and a little herpes and that's it.

Gimme a break on that Christian shit as well, that's all most of them do is bang whatever they can find to bang ( UR PROOF POSITIVE) see above question.

You think if you bang him silly he will want you forever? Well it does not work like that-

Have you ever stopped to think how many more people he is banging- Get to the clinic right away, and try to not get hit by a bus while en-route- Oh I should have said lighting from above.

If ya want the TRUTH, then ask Mr C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...