Well you heard it here first - and I might add I cant wait till Barb comments on this one- I have been known to find things on Amazon that people sometimes don't know exist, but this tops the cake of stupidity. Its called a Unisex Douchbag for men and women.
I can only imagine the look on wife's face as hubby gets up from family time and says "Honey I need to go douche" It is truly a strange world we live in. Douchbag for MEN! LMAO- What will they think of next? Yeast infection cream for men? Tampons?
It says in the description...Please use our antibacterial Toy Cleaner (below) to thoroughly clean the insertable nozzle after use. Since when a douche bag become a toy...Oh lord I think I need to use the restroom now..
This kit includes all the elements necessary to use as an enema to clean the colon prior to anal activity.
You can also use it to refresh the vagina before or after sex.
Please use our antibacterial Toy Cleaner (below) to thoroughly clean the insertable nozzle after use.
Includes a Folding Douche Bag, 4`Threaded Tube with Tap and a Suction Cup Wall Mount Hook.
Great for travel, too!
Great for travel, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment