hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: SILLYBAND WARNING! You really dont look that cool now - Do you?

Monday, August 23, 2010

SILLYBAND WARNING! You really dont look that cool now - Do you?

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

This doesn't look so silly does it now? When I first heard of these things, I thought to myself how uncomfortable it must be to wear a rubber band on your arm. Well as with everything else the stupidity is in - Silly bands are NOT cool if your child consumes more than three double cheeseburgers from Mcdonalds a week.

I have personally seen silly bands on kids who's arms where entirely TOO big and plush to wear a rubber band- Folks stop being stupid. They are dangerous and could possibly cause many circulation problems. Silly bands is the equivalent to me trying to get my fat ass into a pair of jeans that I wore when I was 9 - It isn't happening.

Stop the stupidity- You really don't look that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...