Poor Pussy...
We live in a world where anything goes and anything is accepted. But when I seen this segment on Dr. Oz, I was completely dumbfound. What in THEE hell is a Vaginal Panic Attack? I'm not doctor - but I- nor anyone I know - has ever heard of such shit as this.
So this idiot is telling millions of viewers that women have panic attacks in the HOLE- What will they fathom next? Panic attacks in the ass? Penis Panic attacks? Hey what about belly Panic Attacks, Im sure that is the reason people hoard to Mcdonalds and eat mass amounts of Double Cheeseburgers!
Common sense rules here people- Just because Hollywood says it is - Does not mean it is. I wonder if there is actual visible signs to a vaginal panic attack? Does it move? Heavy breathing? Sweating? Calling for help?
Does holding a bag over the gapping hole ease the attack? Oh! I'm sure this is the case when Oprah opens her shows with those Loud Cow shouts! It must be an attack of the..well you know.
OH GOD! IM HAVING A HOLE ATTACK! SEE VIDEO
No comments:
Post a Comment