Me being raised in a cult (Southern Baptist) was never afforded the pleasure of being around a bunch of drunks, hence that is why things like this is interesting to me.
Did you know that Vodka was created in Russia from potatoes and that in Russia it's called "Russian Water" Funny because I was raised on my knees (shut-up) in a potato patch digging up those damn things every summer.
Wish I had known this at the age of 9.
Vodka makes folks do incredibly stupid and sometimes funny things. It lowers inhibition to the "GET NAKED" and say things that otherwise would be kept hidden. Females have a low tolerance for Vodka from what I have observed.
Men on the other hand will pick a fight with an innocent stranger or pull out their "stuff" all the time thinking it is something to be proud of. Or smash the bottle over some senior citizens head at Walmart.
Women while under the influence of Vodka and in a rather large group of friends will spout off such things as "Hey did you know Amy that I fucked your boyfriend" Retarted teens who drink Vodka will go and burn down a building or something.
Some even report that it makes them "Strong and Clever" Hey! Lets go work out!
Whatever your reason is for consuming fermented potatoes - Do it with caution. Send your stories! We would love to publish them.
No comments:
Post a Comment