hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Meg In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini (MS bikinis)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meg In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini (MS bikinis)

In these set of photos, I am wearing among my favourite MS bikinis, the Sparkle Sheer bikini. I am at a mansion house outdoor of Los Angeles, where my hubby and I were filming a reality serial for Playboy television. I enjoyed lounging in the pool in my suit, and felt implausibly sexy showing off the sheerness of it when it acquired wet! Hope you love it as much as I did!

source : here


Meg picture gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)Meg image gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)














Meg photos gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)Meg gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...