hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Minnesota Mom Hit With $1.5 Million Fine for Downloading 24 Songs

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Minnesota Mom Hit With $1.5 Million Fine for Downloading 24 Songs

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

Yeah OK - Here is the deal folks, it is not that difficult to understand. If I have 300 music cds in my collection that I bought and paid for, then who in thee hell is to tell me that I cant share them with anyone I like? They are mine after all- Uploading them and sharing them is within my legal right, AS LONG AS I DO NOT PROFIT from them.

1.5 million dollars for downloading 24 songs? How is this any different from someone riding in my car and listening to a music CD, that is sharing is it not? Should letting them also borrow it be a crime? Bottom line is that the record labels are losing millions of dollars and they are pissed.

Sharing is LEGAL - That simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...