WikiLeaks Founder Assange to TIME: Clinton 'Should Resign' - TIME
I have not formed an opinion on this as of yet, but I will say that I'm am at least glad that some things are coming into the light that would otherwise be hidden from the American citizens. To much has been taken from us for to long and it is about time some folks in Washington were held accountable for the global mess that they have thrust us into for there own personal gain.
Transparency in Government should not even come into question - It should be the right of every citizen to know what THEY are doing, what they are saying and most important their motivation behind the decisions that they make for US and out Family's everyday.
My advice to anyone is to READ the articles and then FORM an opinion as to who should really be on Interpol's most wanted list? Assange? OR the Politicians in Washington. You decide.
Jump to the Front PageHoliday shopping!Share on Facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment