hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Can somebody please tell me why Cher was not nominated for "You haven't seen the last of me"?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can somebody please tell me why Cher was not nominated for "You haven't seen the last of me"?

Ok I admit that I was a little pissed to hear that Cher did not receive a nomination for singing the song "You haven't seen the last of me" But what really pissed me off is that someone (I dont know who) said she was somehow whining for not winning-

You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)Let me say this Cher has and never will whine about anything, whatever happens get "Gets Back Up" and works her ass of even more than she was.

So with that said - Cher could buy your stinking ass over and over again and not even blink- She has EARNED the right to say whatever the hell she wants and I hope that she continues to do so.

Rock on Cher- You have my nomination! So hear is the PLAN of attack-

If every FAN and I mean the DIE HARD Cher Fan would PURCHASE the single "You haven't seen the last of me" RECORDS would be broken and then we could send a message loud and clear that SHE ROCKS- and always will-

Repost this on your twitter pages and Facebook and lets get the message out- Get the song HERE-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...