hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: How do I get more ENERGY in Cityville so I can actually Harvest ALL my goods?

Friday, February 18, 2011

How do I get more ENERGY in Cityville so I can actually Harvest ALL my goods?

Well not really, The game is cool to play but the people at Zynga should realize one thing. There is something wrong with energy, verses goods, verses the expansions. You cannot expand your city and EVER have enough energy to get anywhere in the game!


Here is the simple FIX- We need more energy! Allow more energy in the collections and more energy in the buildings when rent in collected and so forth.

If you are thinking that we are stupid enough to actually "BUY" $$ you are crazy. You have one option here! Gives us more energy OR we just wont play the damn game! That simple!

Demanding the Impossible: A History of Anarchism

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...