hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Applebee's Serves Toddler Stiff Drink - Video - WXII The Triad

Monday, April 11, 2011

Applebee's Serves Toddler Stiff Drink - Video - WXII The Triad

Applebee's Serves Toddler Stiff Drink - Video - WXII The Triad

My first question is, Why did the bartender put the drink in a sippie cup to begin with? My next question is DOES the Bartender KNOW the people? In this world that we live in you never know what people will do for a BUCK?

Not saying that is the case here, BUT just fathom the bartender KNEW the people and they planned it all out! Every detail even the label being changed on what was supposed to be Apple Juice? This whole thing would go viral and someone is surely going to get a very nice payday out of this one!

Just my spin- I say the keep investigating this mess. I mean how much do you think they will get a couple million?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...