hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Dreamweaver? Ok Why am I dreaming that I'm trapped in a factory of WOMEN who genetically alter PIGS to look like human women? They were all chasing me and clawing at me when I fell...Terrified...Shaking...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dreamweaver? Ok Why am I dreaming that I'm trapped in a factory of WOMEN who genetically alter PIGS to look like human women? They were all chasing me and clawing at me when I fell...Terrified...Shaking...

The Diva Code: Miss Piggy on Life, Love, and the 10,000 Idiotic Things Men Frogs Do16" NBA All-Star Miss Piggy Plush Doll ~ Muppet ShowMiss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album


At first I thought I was just lost- I got off work and I backed my car the wrong way into a big pile of barrels in the parking deck,When I got out of the car, I was in a factory and  was running around trying to get out, I seen this lady sitting a dimly lit office and She motioned for me to come to her, and Thought, Whew HELP ! 

So I went and when I got into her office she jumped up wielding a KNIFE and when she jumped up the lower half of her body was like a PIG and she starts snorting and running at me

So I hid, and then discovered I was NAKED- and she pops her head through the wall where I was crunched down , she cant get me as her head is poking through- SHE YELLS AT ME! WANNA SEE WHAT WE DO HEAR? I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH! SHE SCREAMS AT SOMEONE

AND A HUGE BOX LOWERS FROM THE CEILING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

INSIDE THE HUGE BOX I CAN HEAR WHAT SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF RATS SCURRYING..THE LADY IN THE WALL IS LOL

SO I GET UP SWEATING, AND THE WALLS OF THE BOX FALL AND THOUSANDS OF SMALL PIGS, LOOKING ALL HIDEOUS AND STARVED AND RUNNING MILLIONS...THEY START TO CLAW AT ME LEGS

THEY HAD FACES OF WOMEN WITH BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK.

I STARTED STOMPING AT THEM AND THEY WOULD NOT DIE, I PASSED OUT AND THEY WHERE ALL FEEDING ON ME....WOMEN PIGS...I WOKE UP TERRIFIED.

I will never eat Hersey s kisses again before bed- NEVER.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...