hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Fathers Day Status Messages for Facebook! A man knows when he is growing old because he gets those long hairs growing out of his ears! Happy Fathers Day!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fathers Day Status Messages for Facebook! A man knows when he is growing old because he gets those long hairs growing out of his ears! Happy Fathers Day!

Those fuckers are EVIL! Looks like a Tarantulas crawling out! Snip Snip! But with that said! Last week I was driving to work and felt something running down my neck and proceeded to touch it- When I looked at my hand It was covered in BLOOD! I started screaming "I've been SHOT"


Then I remembered that I had just ran the razor over my ear a few minutes earlier because I seen this hair! OMG! Needless to say I bled for hours with everyone at work asking me "Dude what happened to your EAR" 

Happy Fathers Day from the SUPERFATHER himself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...