hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Amusement Park Built for JESUS? "Orlando's Holy Land Experience"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Amusement Park Built for JESUS? "Orlando's Holy Land Experience"

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

ORLANDO HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE

When I first seen this I just knew it had to be a joke? The Holy Land Amusement Park? Rides for Jesus? I am sure this will be the next big thing for all the Christian folk! They say you can mingle with the Roman Soldiers and shit in your pants at the same time from the rides! What a combo!

The say at 5:00 you can even see Jesus in complete costume with chains and blood and everything - It is a brave new world that we live in - They will do absolutely anything to get your hard earned money. There is nothing off limits anymore.

People will fall for just about anything these days you can count on it - I mean what will they think of next? The "HELL EXPERIENCE" dance with the demons Amusement Park? Ride the rapids with he Devil? Crazy stuff if you ask me -



The Covert War Against Rock: What You Don't Know About the Deaths of Jim Morrison, Tupac Shakur, Michael Hutchence, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Phil Ochs, ... Tosh, John Lennon, and The Notorious B.I.G.Stalking the Red Bear: The True Story of a U.S. Cold War Submarine's Covert Operations Against the Soviet UnionPictures from a Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...