hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Women? Would you wear a gas mask in order to straighten your hair? One salon in New York is now issuing gas masks to its customers.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Women? Would you wear a gas mask in order to straighten your hair? One salon in New York is now issuing gas masks to its customers.

Jump to the Front Page Holiday shopping! Share on Facebook

THE STORY-

"When I tell my friends that I get my hair straightened and I wear a gas mask they think I'm nuts but I'm still here and it works really well, it's life changing to me," said Melanie Gotlin, a hair salon client.

Although I understand that some will do anything to achieve beauty - I also understand that this ladys comment above is absolutely true- Life changing you bet -

Stupid.

Beauty and the Beast (Two-Disc Diamond Edition)Beauty and the Beast (Special Platinum Edition)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...