hostgator coupons Celebrity Babies: Pradeep Manukonda ordered to stay away from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg! He should have been thrown in JAIL.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pradeep Manukonda ordered to stay away from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg! He should have been thrown in JAIL.

In case you missed it, Pradeep Manukonda is accused of Stalking Mark Zuckerberg through his own social network Facebook! Now in an effort to be "gentle" here, I will say this! These people will stop at nothing to get what somebody else has worked for! I see it everyday in my Yahoo Mail, and even on this website! SPAM from India!

Go to fullsize image
If I had answered every email from India that said I had won millions, then I would be richer than a Saudi Prince sitting naked on top of an Oil Well! This fucker wanted Mark Zuckerberg to "pay" for his dying mothers medical condition ( Which is a load of BS) 

Mr. Manuknoda! YOU SUCK and should be immediately be thrown out of this country back to the sewer you where born in- NOW. Follow that you Bitches-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...